CMS Architecture Team
- Dave Hoover
- Yuhwei Ling
- Sam McDonald
The members are any active Drupal devlopers and Sys Admins supporting Drupal installations.
- Keep up with Drupal security and bug fixes/feature expansions/updates (core, modules, and support applications (jQuery, ckEditor etc.)).
- Communicate, as applicable, forthcoming and completed tasks and issues to the Web Board, project stakeholders, and RUL.
- Plan and schedule regular upgrade and content/feature releases.
- Research and implement best practices.
- Document procedures, polices, and maintain development logs.
- Maintain and advance system applications and services such as SSL & certificates; Apache, MySQL, and PHP.
- Anticipate and recommend hardware needs that expand performance and reliability.
- upgrade www.libraries indexes pages from Drupal 5 to Drupal 6
- launch Staff directory (initially mediated
- launch NJEDL on Drupal
create a LDAP/netID login solution for Drupal-delivered systems
- apply to www.libraries, blogs, newsletters, etc.
- improve procedures: cron, maintenance themes and messages, etc.
- prepare architecture for re-design roll-out