CMS Architecture Team – Report to Web Board March 10, 2011
- Upgrade development, staging, and production Drupal cores to latest release.
- Keep development, staging, and production Drupal cores in sync.
- Support and solve development needs (hardware, configuration etc.) for Release 1.0 launch.
- Install security certificates to support encrypted logins (all Drupal systems).
- Install LDAP authentication to allow NetID login for www.libraries, blogs, newsletters etc.
- Upgrade www.libraries to Drupal 6.20 and launch indexes and staff directory on it (Release 0.5)
- Migrated Zimbrahelp from development server (reaper64) to production server (Fangorn)
- Upgraded development server (reaper64)
- Upgraded project server (Fangorn; newsletter, blogs, VMC, Zimbrahelp)