- Joseph Deodato
- Judy Gardner
- Chad Mills
- Laura Mullen
- Christopher Sterback
- Define the objectives and requirements for the best search experience through the Libraries’ websites, including integration of search interfaces (where feasible), their presence, content, and mutual relationship.
- Design prototypes of the search experience for community review and comment
- Research discovery layer issues including intermediate solutions.
- Communicate, as applicable, forthcoming and completed tasks and issues to the Web Board, project stakeholders, and RUL.
- Document the team's policies and decisions, as well as the principles that have guided the development
- Draft prototypes for a tabbed search interface
- Conduct usability testing to assess proposed prototypes
Search Box Prototypes:
January/May 2013 Update
October/November 2012 Update
Beta Candidate - Spring 2012